Join Vision 2020
Create a Bright Future for People with Low Vision
There’s an old saying that hindsight is 20/20. But if you know there’s a large impending need on the horizon, we believe you can have 20/20 foresight.
There are 100,000 people with low vision in our region, but we’re working at capacity serving 6,000 children, adults and seniors each year.
Vision 2020 is our effort to get out in front of the growing need for low vision and blindness services throughout Northern California due to a growing population, gaps in critical services and the aging Baby Boomer generation.
We need to raise $5 million by 2020 to:
- Help seniors stay independent
- Empower all ages through education and training
- Expand our Low Vision Clinic
- Complete our training center and upgrade technology
- Fund the future today through an endowment