Society for the Blind Store
Location: 1238 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
Store Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone: (916) 889-7502
Our Store is conveniently located at Society for the Blind just blocks away from light rail.
We invite you to visit our store and the array of products available including:
- Braille Products
- Calculators (talking & low vision)
- Canes & Accessories (straight & folding)
- Clocks (talking & large print)
- Large Print Keyboards
- Fun and Games
- Health Aids (Braille pill boxes, talking weight scales, & much more)
- Kitchen Products (E-Z Fill, talking & Braille timers, talking thermometers, & much more)
- Marking and Labeling (Pen Friend, Braille labeler, & more)
- Personal Organization
- Sewing Items
- Tools (talking & Braille tape measure, Braille locks)
- Watches (talking & Braille)
- Writing Aids (signature & check writing guides, bold pens, & more)
Product demos are available.
Please note: We do not sell magnifiers and other optical devices in the store. Magnifiers are available for purchase after evaluation by one of our low vision doctors.
Currently, making purchases at the Society for the Blind Store is not available online but our store representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, to assist you with your product questions and purchases. Simply call (916) 889-7502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org