SIP Client-Led Special Interest Group Meeting (phone-in)
Date(s) - June 16, 2021
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Have you ever wanted to become a pet parent but wonder how you would take care of your pet now that your vision has changed?
Join us and explore non-visual strategies for pet care.
Meet some enthusiastic and creative blind and low vision pet parents of dogs, cats and birds: Darrel Horst, Alex Zuniga, Heather Pham, and Kathleen Shevlin.
- Choosing the right pet for your lifestyle
- Fun and leisure with your dog
- Accessing training opportunities
- Non-visual methods for pet grooming
- Going on a walk with your cane and your dog
- Favorite Resources and referrals
For more information and to receive teleconference information for this meeting, contact us at:
916-889-7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org